Note: Please read this statement carefully before using the services on this website. If you have any questions about the content of this statement, you can consult the customer service. If you do not agree with this statement or any part of it, you can stop using the platform services immediately. If you use the platform services, it means acceptance of the full content of this statement.
Platform: includes, but not limited to, the client software.
Bona official website platform: the single or collective name of the platform operator, including but not limited to the group's subsidiaries, branches and affiliates.
I. Rights Ownership: Unless otherwise stated, all rights (including but not limited to intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks, patents, business secrets, and all other related rights) of all products, software, programs, technologies, data and other information in the Platform (including but not limited to text, images, photographs, pictures, videos, audio, graphics, layouts, electronic documents) are owned by Bona or its affiliates. Except with permission in writing, no one may use them arbitrarily (including but not limited to copying, distributing, displaying, monitoring, mirroring, uploading, downloading any content on the Platform with any program such as robots or crawlers or any device).
The texts, graphics and combinations of both including logo, brand, etc., as well as other icons, product names and service names of the platform are trademarks of Bona or its affiliates in China and other countries. Except with written authorization, no one may in any way display, use or do other processing, or indicate to others that you have the right to display, use or do other processing.
II. Protection of and respect for intellectual property rights, and opposition to infringement and piracy. Any holder of intellectual property rights who believes that the platform content (including but not limited to product information published by platform members) may be suspected of infringing on his or her legal rights and interests may fill a written notice through the customer service, which will be dealt with in a timely manner upon receipt.
III. Limitation of Liability. The platform assumes responsibility for the content uploaded by Bona itself on the legal basis; the platform does not assume any responsibility for the opinions and product information published by users themselves.
Some services of the platform are electronic bulletin board (BBS) in nature, in which the information (including but not limited to company name, contact person and contact information, description and specification of the products, related pictures, videos, etc.) are provided and uploaded by the members themselves. Members are responsible for all information provided and uploaded by themselves.
Reprinting works (including forum content) on users’ platform serves the purpose of transmitting more information, which does not imply endorsement of their views or confirmation of their content.
We collect information to provide you with quality, personalized service. The ways we collect information are as follows:
1. The information you provide to us. Information that you fill out or submit when you register your account and use the services you provided by the platform, including your name, gender, date of birth, ID number, avatar, identity, phone number, email address, address, Zip code, bank account number and related additional information.
2. Information collected during your use of the service. In order to provide and optimize the services you need, we collect information about your use of the services, including:
Information on your browser and computer that is automatically received and recorded by the system when you use the platform services or access the platform webpages, including but not limited to your IP address, browser information, access date and time, language, hardware and software feature information, and history of your webpage view; if you access a mobile webpage to use a platform service, download or use client software of Bona or its affiliate company, information related to your location and mobile device may be read, including but not limited to device model, operating system, device identification code, resolution, telecom operator, etc. In addition to the above information, we may also collect your other information in order to provide services and improve the quality of service, and personalize the services, etc., including the related information you provide when you contact our customer service team, and answer information you provide to us when you participate in our questionnaire and survey, as well as the related information we collect when you interact with our affiliates and partners. At the same time, in order to improve the security of your use of platform services, prevent phishing scams and Trojan viruses, we may judge the risk of your account by understanding or recording some of your network use habits and your commonly used software information, and may record some URLs that we think are at risk.
3. Information from third parties
a) data about your trading on the platform, including but not limited to bids, transaction information and evaluations;
b) keyword information that you enter when using the search service provided by the platform;
c) credit evaluation, violation of legal provisions or violations of rules and measures taken against you;
d) Relevant business registration information such as the name of the company to be publicized as required by laws and regulations, and information of the natural person operator.
The purpose of collecting your information is to provide you with quality, personalized service. For this purpose, we will use your information for the following purposes:
1. Provide you with the services you use and maintain and improve them.
2. Recommend content that may be of interest to you, including but not limited to, through the system, showing you personalized promotional information, sending you product and service information, or sharing, with your consent, information with Bona’s partners so that they can send you information about their products and services. If you do not wish to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe with corresponding unsubscribe function.
3. We may collect your personal information in the purpose of prevent, detect, and investigate the illegal activities such as fraud, endanger security, and violation on our agreements, policies or rules with us or its affiliates, in order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you and other users.
4. We may combine personal information from a service with information from other services in order to provide you with a more personalized service use, such as using, sharing and disclosing for entitling you to needs of a wider social circle.
5. Other uses as permitted by you.
We are obligated to keep your information confidential and will not sell or rent any of your information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We only share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. with your consent or authorization in advance.
2. according to the provisions of laws and regulations or the requirements of the administrative or judicial authorities.
3. when sharing your personal information with related parties.
5. If you violate the relevant laws, regulations or related agreements or relevant rules of China, and we need to disclose it to a third party.
6. if it’s for protection the legitimate rights and interests of Bona and its affiliates or the users.
Please understand that some of our services can only be implemented by using "cookies". You may modify the acceptance level of cookies or reject cookies if it’s available on your browser or browser extensions, but this action may affect your secure access to the platform-related websites and the services provided by the platform.
Web pages often contain electronic images (called "single-pixel" GIF files or "web beacons"). Using web beacons can help the websites calculate users browsing the web or access certain cookies. We collect through web beacons information about your webpage browsing actions, such as the page address you visit, the address of the reference page you visited earlier, the time you stayed on the page, your browsing environment, and display settings.
The information and materials collected about you will be stored on servers of Bona and/or its affiliates, which may be transmitted to your country, region, or the location of the collected information and materials and, on the location, for access, store and display.
To protect the security of your information, we strive to take all kinds of reasonable measures, including but not limited to SSL, encrypted storage, and access control in data centers, to protect your information from leakage, corruption or loss. We also strictly manage employees or outsourcers who may be exposed to your information, including but not limited to signing confidentiality agreements with them, taking different access controls depending on different positions, and monitoring their operations.
Your account has security features, please keep safe your account and password information. Security measures such as backing up to other servers and encrypting user passwords will be taken to ensure that your information is not lost, misused or altered. Despite the aforementioned security measures, please understand 100% security cannot be guaranteed on the Internet due to technical limits and various malicious acts that may exist, .
Please protect your personal information properly, provide it to others only when necessary, and take responsibility for the consequences of this action. Content and information (such as photos) provided, uploaded, or posted when you use our services may leak your personal sensitive information, so please consider it before disclosing. If you find that your personal information is leaked, especially your account and password, please contact customer service immediately to take appropriate measures.